Monday, July 29, 2013

It's not too late to say "Happy Fasting!"

Ramadhan 2013 almost reach its end. Luckily, this Ramadhan happens at the same time as my college holiday. After putting my whole self into PSM activity like no end from January to July, I'm finally taking a little rest from it. Not only because I'm in my 7th semester of college now, but I have KKN to take care of. I should pull myself away from the organization that I love. I barely come to college and spending my days home, helping with household works and stuff.

Also, Ramadhan means... a lot of Iftaar invitations, from old friends to the recent ones (haha, I didn't even make new friends this year, so anti-social), but unlike previous years, I only accepted few Iftaar invitations from my most precious people.

1. Iftaar with Maximilian

It was fun, even the friend whom I haven't met for a long time showed up. I came late though. We wrote letters to give to each other. We're probably arrogant to say this, but Maximilian is the best generation that ever exists!! 😝

2. Iftaar with childhood friends

We only meet at least once a year. Ever since we graduated from Junior High, we went to different schools, but we're still trying to always keep in touch with each other. They are the kind of friends whom I don't feel awkward with even though we haven't talked for a long time. We ordered one plate of mix toast bread with green tea and vanilla ice cream as its topping and the five of us ate it together. We wouldn't be able to finish it if we ordered one for each person. Sadly, Ema and Mara, couldn't join us this time.

Just like what Kushina Uzumaki said, "You don't need a lot of friends. Just a few, the ones you can really trust, are enough." 

Jaa, happy fasting. 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment