Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Diary. D-7

The last time I posted something here, I only posted a movie review. I didn't write my daily life as much as I used to. It's not because I don't want to. Actually, it's because I've started writing a diary now, hehe. I truly write all my worries, anger, happiness, there. I feel so relieved because I can spill out my thoughts without having to worry over things like people's judgment since no one can read the book. I planned to continue writing on my diary 'til the rest of my life. I think by the age of 50, I will be having 20 or 30 diaries. It will be nice to read the memories and feelings I have ever had when I was young later in the future. 

Anyway, it's 7 days away before I leave for Vietnam for International Choir Competition. This is going to be my very first time going abroad. I'm excited, though I don't think Vietnam is much different from Indonesia, but still... there must be something unique there. The competition will take place in Hoi An, I heard our Hotel is near the sea. After 6 months of preparation and rehearsal, I hope for the best result for us. We shed tears and sweat for this. Please wish us luck and safety 😀

Here a random picture because I felt this post is too empty, haha. I can't wait to see how the sea in Hoi An. I love the sea so much. This one was taken in Yogya, Parangtritis 💛

0 komentar:

Post a Comment