Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ryosuke Yamada's Article Translation from Indonesia Magazine (Kawanku No. 96)


Animal Lover:
“I love animals so much. I love visiting the Zoo. Someday, if I have to live alone, I will definitely adopt a dog as a pet. I want to have toy dogs like a poodle or chihuahua. It doesn't matter either it's male or female. A cute animal will definitely make me melted. For my dear dog, because I am busy, I will be forced to let my mom taking care of you. It doesn’t mean I don’t love you anymore. I still love you, don’t worry. Please, keep being spoiled and stay cute.”

The Girl of My Love
Ryosuke has a deep point of view about falling in love. “Not being loved, but 'to love' is an emotion that we need to have. It will add more colors to your life. If I got my heart broken because of love, I still want to fall in love again. I believe that true love is not born from an easy relationship.” If Ryosuke has to describe the color of love, he chooses white. Love always starts with white which plains like a canvas. The color could change, it depends on what kind of girl he'd meet. Ryosuke wants to have his own color of love which specially created between him and the girl. Aww… so poetic.

Direct Confession
As a kind of boy who's always very straightforward when confessing love to a girl, he will confess directly. Ryosuke also wants the girl to be brave to confess directly to him so he will know her true feeling. A feminine and sweet girl is his ideal type of girl. “When we talk, she has to be able to make the situation feels comfortable. It would be better if she’s good at cooking. Whatever the menu is, as long as she makes it wholeheartedly, I will love it. She has to understand my job too because I probably can’t meet her very often. When I’m flirting (with her), I will always talk, laugh, and joke with her.” Said Ryosuke who confessed to a girl for the first time in kindergarten.

Anything for Girlfriend
“For my future girlfriend, someday I will tell her, ‘I am probably very loud when I talk and I am fussy too, but I promise that our life will be colorful.” In the morning, I want to be the first person who says ‘good morning’ to you. And at night, before sleep, although just for one minute, I want to hear her voice. Mostly boys are lazy to accompany their girlfriend to go shopping, but I will gladly do it. I will help her to choose the outfits which look good on her. If she asks me what color that suits her, I’ll choose it for her. Leave it all to me, hahaha. If we fight, I’m not afraid to apologize first. I’ll pinch her cheek while saying “I’m sorry…”. If she's still angry, I will find another way to change the situation. On her birthday, valentine, or our relationship anniversary, I will spend the whole day with her. I think all boys are willing to do that. I will give her an eternal present that she can treasure and keep forever. 

PS: Sorry for the grammatical errors. Comment and critics are loved~
I hope you guys enjoy this short article :)
You can re-post it anywhere you want. :)

10 komentar:

Unknown said...

Sometimes you forget to add 'a' or 'the' to sentences, but that's okay since we basically get what you mean. ^^

Denisa P. Rosandria said...

Thanks. I'll add it now hahaha >.<

Anonymous said...

aawwwww~~ he's so sweet ♥
reading this made my heart go doki doki~~♥


thank you so much!

Denisa P. Rosandria said...

you're welcome. Thankyou for dropping by :)

Anonymous said...

even though I already read some of the parts, i still blush while reading it ♥_♥

i was shocked when i read that he confessed to a girl when he was in kindergarten ;p haha very lucky girl =_=

Thanks for these!

Denisa P. Rosandria said...

I KNOW RIGHT?! He's already had his first love when he was still in kindergarten haha =.=

You're welcome. Thanks for dropping by :)

Anonymous said...

wiii~~~ DX nyesel ga beli majalahnya ;__;
tuh fotonya kakkoi banget >////<
nih majalahnya pasti ngambil dr trans majalah jepang juga XD

ARIGATOU GONZAIMASU~~<3<3<3

*masih flailing*

Denisa P. Rosandria said...

Dou itashimashite :)
Iya, aku punya softfile foto-fotonya haha pasti nyolong2 dari LJ juga kok :)

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeh itu kawanku kapan? Baru nggak sih?
*maaf dateng2 sok kenal*

Oiya aku add LJ kamu yaah! :)

Denisa P. Rosandria said...

itu kira-kira seminggu atau dua minggu yg lalu, yg kawanku edisi asia (khusus jepang dan korea *mostly about korea*) haha oke2. btw, aku ga pernah pakai LJ buat nulis, cuma buat baca LJ Hey Say doang hehe :)

Post a Comment