Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Special Someone

I just finished reading one of my friend's blogs. Her blog is a present for her boyfriend. She made it and write in there like she's talking to her boyfriend. So sweet, and the blog's design itself is also very cute. I know she's really good at photoshop. I am somewhat jealous. I want to be able to use photoshop as well, hiks~

Anyway, her blog is filled with so many sweet writing from her to her boyfriend. She really loves her boyfriend and I think the relationship she has with her boyfriend is a mature one. I kind of envious. I want to fall in love too, hahaha. It's been a long time since I'm in love with someone. Watching my friend's relationship makes me want to have a special someone too. Someone who will take me as a special person for him too. Someone who wants to be with me not only now and later, but forever.

Well, I know someday I'll find you. I don't know what are you doing now or how we will meet? Or have we met already? I probably gonna find you tomorrow, next week, next year, or later? I hope it won't be too long for you and me to meet and fall in love. Until that day, let's prepare ourselves to be a better version of ourselves for each other. And when that day finally comes, let's create our own color of love together.

8 komentar:

Anonymous said...

don't hurry love...it will always find a way<3

Denisa P. Rosandria said...

aww... it will. Thankyou for dropped by on my blog :]

Anonymous said...

ur welcome.i'm actually following your blog.just a few days ago...i guess~

Denisa P. Rosandria said...

really? thanks. what's ur blog's url? I'll followe yours too :D

UltraHen said...

asik2 ngiri nih

Denisa P. Rosandria said...

husshhh~~~

Anonymous said...

http://audcline09.blogspot.com/
here's mine...yoroshiku...

Denisa P. Rosandria said...

okay, followed :)
you're a fan of Hey!Say!JUMP too? NICE :D

Post a Comment