Sunday, July 16, 2023

Dear, Nanda!

Right now, you're laying on the hospital bed trying your best to heal again, to survive, to win this battle. I couldn't say how proud I am of you and your perseverance. Please know that you will always have me and our family on your side. You're not fighting this journey alone. We are with you through every step of the way. If Allah SWT wills it, we will definitely win this battle and reach your best health once again. And I trust Allah the most that nothing but blessings that He will pour into you and us. This is the journey that's meant to be taken together, all of us, with you. Please know that your strength and perseverance is amazing, you will get through it again and again and we will return to our happy normal days soon.

Let's go to culinary trips as a journey for your recovery, I can't wait to taste many many foods with you and gain weight together, then let's exercise and then eat and exercise again all our lives. You have bright future and a long journey you are ready to take, I can't wait to cheer you on in those journeys. Get well soon, my little sneaky cheeky brother, we miss you a lot. So many love you, so many laughed because of of you, so many cheers and pray for you. I can't wait to see you again!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment